Have plans of getting married? Wait!!! Are you ready to deal with your in-laws?
Dealing with in-laws is one of the top reasons why most of us are hesitant to enter married life. Aside from your wife or husband to be, there are other persons whom you slightly knew or worst stranger to you will be bumping into your life.
Tips on how to deal with your wife or husband’s family:
- Treat them as your own family. If you are treating your husband or wife as a big part of your life, you should also welcome into your life your in-laws. By this, your partner will feel complete acceptance of him/her into your life.
- Respect them. I’m sure, your relationship with them will not always be perfect. During rough times when all you feel for them is hate and annoyance, bear in mind that all you need to do is respect them and hope that all the disputes between you will end. According to some, you may have arguments with your biological family but prevent to have even a misunderstanding with your in-laws because it’s harder to patch things up when it happens with them.
- Try to know their interests. To have a harmonious life together, each one must know each likes and dislikes. During small talks or a get-together, a good conversation can avoid dull moments. You can ask things that they are interested in during discussions.
These can somehow relieve your hesitance on dealing with your in-laws. Enjoy your life, enjoy also the company of your in-laws.
When you are raising a family it can be hard to create and maintain a beautiful home; kids are messy and chaotic and wonderful but not necessarily home décor mavens – sometimes it’s best just to close the door to a cluttered teen’s bedroom and move on. When the kids are little it can be fun to decorate the nursery and then make the progression from crib to toddler and regular beds along with the related décor changes but the teen years can be a challenge. Just getting your teen out of bed may be an accomplishment while getting them to actually make the bed is just a dream.
Bathrooms are another challenge especially if the family bathroom is a shared facility. It’s best to keep the décor to a minimum and stick to one pattern, print or color – simple bath and shower accessory sets can make any bathroom look more orderly and help to reduce or eliminate the clutter of toiletries. Items such as a toothpaste dispenser are great when you have small children – it’s a good way to monitor portion control and put an end to mangled tubes of toothpaste; mouthwash and lotion dispensers are another good way to conserve supplies and reduce clutter.
Hampers are the silent helpers of many a parent – use them to store extra blankets, clean towels, stuffed animals and spare clothing. Place a hamper in each bedroom to make it easy for kids to keep dirty laundry and wet towels off the floor; hampers can help to streamline laundry processing in any home. There are various styles of hampers – some double as seats; an investment in a few pop-up hampers will prove very worthwhile as they are there when you need them and fold flat for easy storage when you don’t.
We seldom pay much attention to wild flowers that surround us. Though neglected most of the time, these flowers contribute to the beauty of nature. Imagine a vast of land with no single flower on it or a desert with only sand that stand still, the radiating color of the flowers can brighten the scene.
This photo is taken from one of the fields from The Netherlands. My sister who loves taking pictures of everything around her, just took a shot of the field then this beautiful picture was captured. The yellow colored flowers stand out among the grass on the field.
Women who pay not much attention on looks can be compared to wild flowers, their beauty may not be noticed at first but will later bloom into perfection.
Linking this post to Green Monday!
I love the smile on my husband’s face. It seems like he had never hold a turtle before or maybe it’s the weight of the turtle which is making him grin like that.
This turtle was immediately released after they pose for some pictures with it. On my husband’s next visit to Catanduanes, I just hope will not see him holding a baby shark. (chuckles)
My sister loves taking picture of things around her. On her photos, I find this flower so adorable and unique. Maybe because I love pink stuff. I miss joining pink friday meme. I have been busy these past few months. Now, that I have this lovely photo of my sister, I want to join again PF.
These are flowers from The Netherlands. Hope I can see one of these in the future.
Enjoy the weekends! Support Pink Friday!
I never thought that I will enter the gates of Tagaytay Highlands. It was a fine sunny day during our visit to Tagaytay City when my husband’s aunt, one of Tagaytay Highlands executives, invited us to pay her a visit at the highlands. The road to the Highlands is far and out of route. When we reached the main entrance, automatically the guards stopped us and asked us where we are heading and who invited us. Tagaytay Highlands will only be entered by guests with invitation from members and executives.
I was astonished to see how beautiful Tagaytay Highlands is. All the amenities that a 5-star recreation area are available in the Highlands. The place is so green, as if nature is embracing you tightly. The majestic Taal Volcano and the famous Taal Lake are seen in full view. You will definitely enjoy your stay in Tagaytay Highlands.
Experience a luxurious life, free from worries here in Tagaytay Highlands. There are four destinations to choose from:
- Golf and Country Clubs – Golf enthusiasts must come and see for themselves the two Golf Clubs of Tagaytay Highlands namely, the Tagaytay Highlands International Golf Club and the Tagaytay Midlands Golf Club. Both of these golf clubs have 18-holes golf courses. The cool breeze and the magnificent view will entice the players to play more to their satisfaction. Aside from the golf clubs, Tagaytay Highlands has The Country Club if you are still looking for more sports and recreations.
- The Highlands – Located on the highest elevated part of the Highlands, there are log cabins where in you can experience the beauty on top and of heights. The climate at that area is definitely colder and the breathtaking views on top will make you want to stay longer.
- The Midlands – Experience living by the lake at the Midlands. Here you can find themed houses with intricately designed architecture and culture display of different countries. Not only that, one of the Golf Clubs is situated in this area.
- The Greenlands – The park, the pool and other usual amenities are in here but in a less complicated way. You will realize that it is possible to enjoy life and preserve the beauty of nature at the same time.
We had our snacks at their resto. The meal was great and it is worth the price.
Dominic tried one of the manually operated rides in the Children’s Playground. He was so happy as seen on his chubby face.
This is the Children’s Playground, it’s a mini playground where kids visiting Tagaytay Highlands will sure to enjoy.
Tagaytay Highlands maintains a clean and green environment. The trees are standing straight and tall. That’s the reason why even during summertime, cool breeze still engulfs the place. The shade by the trees is perfect if you want to stroll the vicinity of Tagaytay Highlands.
After a tiring but fun tour at the highlands, an infinity pool is sure to ease the tiredness. A cool dip in the pool with nature as a background will really your day.
We had a great fun during our visit to Tagaytay Highlands. It is indeed one place worth remembering.
Thank you Auntie Myr for this wonderful experience.
Come and experience Tagaytay Highlands!
The beginning of the end of the day.
Sunset is a beautiful view.
A perfect scene to be captured.
Another day has passed.
It’s now time to rest.
Flowers can really brighten one’s day.
Just seeing these lovely flowers make us feel that there are still beautiful things in this world.
A single flower can make multiple smiles to a person. Cheer them up by giving flowers!
The whole Philippine showbiz is in mourning after the death of Comedy King Dolphy. He has served as an inspiration to the entertainment industry.
Rodolfo Vera Quizon, Sr. aka ‘Dolphy’ died at the age of 83. From his humble beginning as a peanut vendor at home theaters to becoming a showbiw royalty, an icon, Dolphy remained the same kind person as he is. His contributions to the Philippine cinema will forever be remembered.
Personally, I grew up watching the comedy sitcome, ‘Home Along da Riles’ aired at ABS-CBN wherein Dolphy played as a father who striving hard to sustain their life while living in a house along the railroad. I make sure that I watch every episode of it.
Now that the Philippine has lost one true icon, finding a replacement is a hard thing to do.
It’s my first time to join the BC Bloggers Meme. I’m excited to share with you this photo that I have. Since, I want abstract photo, I am sharing with you this picture of a round red candle.
A candle can be associated to different emotions. I am always reminded by my 2-year old son about his lolo, my father. After the death of my father, we always make it a habit to have a candle lit beside his picture. So, whenever my son see a candle, he will always say “Wowo”, that’s how he calls his Lolo.
Though my story is a bit sad, I still love candles.
What’s your story about candles? Join BC Bloggers and enjoy blogging.
Click to Learn More
Like Us on Facebook
Recommend this site on google
Wear This: Fits You Perfectly
Search your pick
what they have to say
- charm on Green Monday: Wild Flowers
- Leovi on Green Monday: Wild Flowers
- Milrose on Photo 101: Pink Flowers from The Netherlands
- Milrose on Photo 101: Pink Flowers from The Netherlands
- emotera goddess on Photo 101: Pink Flowers from The Netherlands
- Sisterly Advice: Dealing with In-laws
- Family-Style Home Décor
- Green Monday: Wild Flowers
- Don in Purple with a Turtle
- Photo 101: Pink Flowers from The Netherlands
my page rank
- July 2012 (12)
- June 2012 (5)
- May 2012 (8)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (12)
- February 2012 (12)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (8)
- November 2011 (10)
- October 2011 (8)
- September 2011 (9)
- August 2011 (5)
- July 2011 (14)
- June 2011 (6)
- May 2011 (3)
- April 2011 (12)
- March 2011 (24)
- February 2011 (7)
- January 2011 (5)
- BC Bloggers
- blog seeding
- car repair
- carpet shampooers
- green monday
- home and family
- Mc donalds
- Mellow Yellow Monday
- next destination
- photo 101
- pink fridays
- sentimental me
- sisterly advice
- tv shows
- White Wednesday